Central Receiving Department
Move Order Request Procedures
Have something you'd like to be moved? Submit a work order request!All move requests pertaining to Technology items should be directed to the Technology Department.Move orders procedures:
- All move orders will be handled by the Central Receiving Department.
- Each move order is completed based upon its effect on the continuance of academic activities.
- Move requests are usually completed within five (5) working days. You will be notified if your move request exceeds the five day period in advance.
- Copy Paper request, should only be submitted when your stock level is at 10 cases.
- Faxed requests to move materials will not be honored.
New Brunswick Public Schools
411 Joyce Kilmer Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Office: (732) 745-5300
Fax: (732) 729-4076
(732) 745-5300, ext. 5516
(732) 745-5300, ext. 5382