Woodrow Wilson School Improvements
Woodrow Wilson School was original built in 1955 to support a student body of less than 250. In 1986 a second addition was constructed which included a Media Center.
1998, with the need to address increasing enrollment, the Board of Education approved the construction of a third addition. This project was primarily a classroom addition, increasing the capacity of the school to the size of what it is today.