Resources for Parents
Resources for Parents: Please take a look at the links below to access resources explaining the shifts in science education
Questions to ask your child about their science classroom:
- What are you figuring out in science?
- What problems are you trying to solve?
- What ideas have you been thinking about in science?
- What do notice around us that relates to science?
- How can you see science in your daily life?
- What have you created in science class?
- What do you talk about in science?
- Can you show me what you are learning?
- What projects are you working on? When is it due?
- How can we figure this out together?