Additions to McKinley Community School
McKinley School was originally constructed in 1954. In 1979 a 19 classrooms were added to address increasing enrollments. With the desire to enhance the learning environment, the Board of Education commissioned a 3 addition project to expand classroom capacity as well as add support spaces. With the completion of the 1995 Addition & Renovation project, the facility gained a two story classroom wing and a Pre-K wing. Additionally, numerous support spaces were added including an Art and Music rooms, an Auditorium, a Community room and Science Labs.